AdEx (CURRENCY:ADX) traded down 6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on January 29th. AdEx has a total market capitalization of $113.43 million and $16.38 million worth of AdEx was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AdEx token can now be purchased for about $1.88 or 0.00016903 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Binance, HitBTC and Bittrex. Over the last week, AdEx has traded up 5% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00011842 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $166.33 or 0.01493290 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005296 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00022810 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000573 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.41 or 0.00057560 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.28 or 0.00613044 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008963 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.81 or 0.00115025 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002606 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AdEx is a decentralized Ad exchange built on the Ethereum network Focusing on the entertainment industry and video streaming services and publishers, AdEx aims to replace the traditional digital advertising models by providing a transparent, focused solution for advertisers to collaborate with ad publishers directly, skipping middlemen fees and complications. The platform also ensures that the end user can understand and control the ads delivered to them through the use of the AdEx User Profile personalized page. The AdEx token (ADX) is used within the AdEx Platform to buy or sell advertising space and time. “
AdEx Token Trading
AdEx can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Gatecoin, HitBTC, EtherDelta, Binance and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy AdEx directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AdEx must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AdEx using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdEx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdEx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.