AirSwap (CURRENCY:AST) traded 2.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 29th. One AirSwap token can now be purchased for approximately $1.20 or 0.00010638 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, EtherDelta, Liqui and Gatecoin. AirSwap has a market cap of $179.70 million and approximately $12.29 million worth of AirSwap was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, AirSwap has traded 26.5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00011904 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $166.28 or 0.01483930 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00005315 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00022827 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00000574 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.44 or 0.00057452 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.66 or 0.00612748 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008882 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.88 or 0.00114971 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002610 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Swap protocol provides a peer-to-peer methodology to exchange assets on the Ethereum blockchain. AirSwap is an ERC20 token that will have two functionalities, signal the intention to buy or sell Ethereum-based tokens and to give voting power to the traders providing managing capabilities to the roles of Oracles within the platform. “
Buying and Selling AirSwap
AirSwap can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Liqui, Binance, Gatecoin, OKEx and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy AirSwap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AirSwap must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AirSwap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AirSwap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AirSwap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.