First Merchants (NASDAQ: FRME) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 1/25/2018 – First Merchants had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods. They now have a $52.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/25/2018 – First Merchants was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 1/12/2018 – First Merchants was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $49.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “FIRST MERCHANTS CORP. is a bank holding company engaged in conducting commercial banking business through the offices of its banking subsidiaries. “
- 1/11/2018 – First Merchants was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/4/2018 – First Merchants was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 12/31/2017 – First Merchants was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
First Merchants Co. (NASDAQ:FRME) opened at $43.93 on Monday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.43, a quick ratio of 0.93 and a current ratio of 0.93. First Merchants Co. has a one year low of $36.73 and a one year high of $45.42. The company has a market cap of $2,190.00, a P/E ratio of 20.62, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 2.23 and a beta of 0.91.
First Merchants (NASDAQ:FRME) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, January 25th. The bank reported $0.61 EPS for the quarter, hitting the consensus estimate of $0.61. First Merchants had a net margin of 24.90% and a return on equity of 9.95%. The company had revenue of $97.83 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $98.30 million. sell-side analysts predict that First Merchants Co. will post 2.79 EPS for the current fiscal year.
First Merchants Corporation is a financial holding company. The Company has a bank charter, First Merchants Bank (the Bank), which is opened for business in Muncie, Indiana. It operates through community banking business segment. The Bank also operates Lafayette Bank and Trust, and First Merchants Private Wealth Advisors (each as a division of First Merchants Bank).
Receive News & Ratings for First Merchants Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Merchants Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.