AntiBitcoin (CURRENCY:ANTI) traded down 12.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on January 29th. One AntiBitcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0090 or 0.00000080 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. AntiBitcoin has a total market capitalization of $156,916.00 and $81.00 worth of AntiBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, AntiBitcoin has traded flat against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11,370.30 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,676.65 or 0.14925700 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.97 or 0.00053130 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.51 or 0.00503153 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00031019 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00034405 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $129.73 or 0.01155150 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00004631 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 21.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003111 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Anti Bitcoin was created as a symbol against greed and dishonesty inside the cryptocurrency community, it seeks to point out bitcoin's greatest flaws, such as market manipulation by small groups of individuals. “
Buying and Selling AntiBitcoin
AntiBitcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not possible to buy AntiBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AntiBitcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AntiBitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AntiBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AntiBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.