AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded down 6.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. AppCoins has a total market capitalization of $131.23 million and approximately $6.78 million worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AppCoins token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.31 or 0.00011647 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, AppCoins has traded down 0.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00011976 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $164.31 or 0.01465490 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005278 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00022755 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00000573 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.46 or 0.00057519 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.49 or 0.00610210 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008877 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.92 or 0.00115115 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002617 BTC.
AppCoins Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AppCoins is a cryptocurrency for app stores that gives users new app purchasing power, unleashes monetization potential for developers and increases app safety.This project provides developers a transparent and efficient way to monetise their apps and build a reputation across app stores; provides users a trusted environment with new purchasing possibilities and incentives to discover apps; and creates an app economy with a new universal language that ensures trust, transparency, and openness.”
AppCoins Token Trading
AppCoins can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not possible to purchase AppCoins directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AppCoins must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AppCoins using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AppCoins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.