ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded 7% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 29th. Over the last week, ArtByte has traded down 9.4% against the US dollar. ArtByte has a total market cap of $17.66 million and approximately $91,148.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ArtByte coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0223 or 0.00000201 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $180.43 or 0.01625340 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0870 or 0.00000783 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003657 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005696 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00034569 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 18.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.61 or 0.00050535 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 22% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003011 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005657 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00037690 BTC.
ArtByte Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Artists can receive and spend (cash in) ArtByte , just as you would cash-in airline mileage points or credit card bonus points. This provides real financial support for their careers. Additionally artists gain increased exposure (at no cost) on ArtByte’s social media and forum. “
ArtByte Coin Trading
ArtByte can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, YoBit and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy ArtByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ArtByte must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ArtByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArtByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.