AsiaCoin (CURRENCY:AC) traded 14.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 29th. One AsiaCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0117 or 0.00000105 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. AsiaCoin has a market cap of $14.94 million and approximately $1,215.00 worth of AsiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, AsiaCoin has traded down 18.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $180.16 or 0.01625540 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0860 or 0.00000776 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003675 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005666 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00035002 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.61 or 0.00050582 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002868 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005663 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00037705 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Asia Coin is a Scrypt Coin with a very brief PoW phase of two weeks or 20,000 blocks. The PoW phase is scheduled to produce 40% of the hard capped limit of 360 million. The PoS phase is set for ten years with first year stake interest set at a high 100% – whcih subsequently drops to 2%. Block time is 60 seconds, difficulty retargets every block and there was no premine. “
AsiaCoin Coin Trading
AsiaCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase AsiaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AsiaCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AsiaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AsiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AsiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.