ATLANT (CURRENCY:ATL) traded down 6.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 29th. One ATLANT token can now be bought for about $0.84 or 0.00007528 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, YoBit, EtherDelta and Mercatox. ATLANT has a total market capitalization of $11.11 million and approximately $102,958.00 worth of ATLANT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, ATLANT has traded 6.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00011921 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005304 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $157.61 or 0.01414170 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00021702 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0638 or 0.00000573 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.53 or 0.00058568 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $68.02 or 0.00610357 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008894 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.89 or 0.00115693 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002644 BTC.
ATLANT Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Atlant Platform is building a global real-estate platform based on blockchain technology. Atlant is using an ICO (Initial Coin Offering) for growth capital rather than traditional venture capital and shareholders. With a secure, tamper-proof system based on the blockchain, users can trade parcels of property on Atlant's platform and bypass intermediaries in rental deals, transacting P2P (peer-to-peer). “
ATLANT Token Trading
ATLANT can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Mercatox. It is not possible to purchase ATLANT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATLANT must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ATLANT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ATLANT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATLANT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.