Atmos (CURRENCY:ATMS) traded 18.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on January 29th. Atmos has a market cap of $12.12 million and approximately $8,695.00 worth of Atmos was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Atmos coin can now be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001083 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Atmos has traded 8.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.28 or 0.00388294 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001291 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004580 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.03 or 0.00090014 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00010151 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001678 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded 15.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000044 BTC.
Atmos Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Advanced File Index (“AFIX”) combines the advantages both the IPFS and the Novusphere blockchain-based database, using the latter as a database layer for the content content on the IPFS p2p network. This database allows Novus to build an advanced index for any files that exist in the IPFS network and provides metadata for each file. Atmos, a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency, is the native value token in the Novusphere blockchain and will be used to pay for content rating, content request, dispute resolution and gateway advertisement of the Novusphere AFIX. “
Atmos Coin Trading
Atmos can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Atmos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Atmos must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Atmos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atmos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atmos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.