Auroracoin (CURRENCY:AUR) traded down 8.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on January 29th. One Auroracoin coin can currently be purchased for about $1.64 or 0.00014589 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex, ISX and Cryptopia. Auroracoin has a total market cap of $14.22 million and approximately $113,288.00 worth of Auroracoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Auroracoin has traded 34.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001450 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded 75.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00037462 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.25 or 0.00073388 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded 20.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000248 BTC.
Auroracoin Coin Trading
Auroracoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, YoBit and ISX. It is not currently possible to buy Auroracoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Auroracoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Auroracoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Auroracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auroracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.