Bata (CURRENCY:BTA) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on January 29th. Bata has a total market cap of $2.50 million and approximately $15,417.00 worth of Bata was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Bata has traded 8.1% lower against the dollar. One Bata coin can currently be bought for $0.50 or 0.00004445 BTC on popular exchanges including Bleutrade, SouthXchange, YoBit and Livecoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $182.91 or 0.01625290 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0871 or 0.00000774 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003667 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00005794 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00034468 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.77 or 0.00051259 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 21.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002984 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005619 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.26 or 0.00037846 BTC.
Bata Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bata (BTA) is a peer-to-peer currency that enables instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world. BTA is an open source, global payment network that is fully decentralized without any central authorities. Mathematics secures the network and empowers individuals to control their own finances. BTA features faster transaction confirmation times and improved storage efficiency than the leading math-based currencies. BTA has substantial industry support, trade volume and liquidity, BTA is a proven medium of commerce complementary to Bitcoin (BTC). Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Buying and Selling Bata
Bata can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, SouthXchange, YoBit, Cryptopia and Bleutrade. It is not currently possible to purchase Bata directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bata must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bata using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bata Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bata and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.