BCAP (CURRENCY:BCAP) traded 1.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on January 29th. One BCAP token can currently be purchased for $2.74 or 0.00024723 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and Liqui. During the last week, BCAP has traded down 27.4% against the U.S. dollar. BCAP has a market capitalization of $27.40 million and $13,334.00 worth of BCAP was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00011757 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005327 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $157.60 or 0.01421990 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00021794 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0636 or 0.00000574 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.53 or 0.00058954 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.29 or 0.00616156 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008934 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.82 or 0.00115692 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002647 BTC.
BCAP Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Blockchain Fund is a digital venture capital fund partially raised through a cryptocurrency token offering in which token holders become part of the fund investing in top companies operating within the blockchain tech sector. BCAP is an Ethereum-based token. “
Buying and Selling BCAP
BCAP can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Liqui. It is not presently possible to purchase BCAP directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BCAP must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BCAP using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BCAP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BCAP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.