Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded 3.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on January 29th. One Binance Coin token can now be bought for about $12.94 or 0.00115084 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and Binance. In the last seven days, Binance Coin has traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. Binance Coin has a total market capitalization of $1.28 billion and approximately $72.60 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00011973 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005229 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $160.64 or 0.01428270 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00022289 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0650 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.57 or 0.00058447 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.31 or 0.00607379 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008827 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002670 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $39.49 or 0.00351160 BTC.
Binance Coin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Binance Coin is an Ethereum-based token that allows users to receive a discount for any fees on the Binance platform, a pure cryptocurrency exchange that plans to create a decentralized exchange for blockchain assets. BNB also gives users access to special features and will be used to power the upcoming decentralized exchange. “
Binance Coin Token Trading
Binance Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Binance Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance Coin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Binance Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.