BitBean (CURRENCY:BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on January 29th. BitBean has a total market capitalization of $58.75 million and $1.98 million worth of BitBean was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, BitBean has traded 39.7% higher against the US dollar. One BitBean coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.50 or 0.00049049 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $153.13 or 0.01366130 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00005810 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00014605 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.45 or 0.00048602 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00006164 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00010006 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 32.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00010863 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitBean is another alternative crypto currency. Its Proof of Stake is different from other coins. In addition to only giving all coins that have over 6 hours age only 6 hours of age in the PoS calculations, the blocks which are found are static blocks similar to PoW. Each PoS block is 1000 coins. “
BitBean Coin Trading
BitBean can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit, Bleutrade, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy BitBean directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBean must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitBean using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBean Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBean and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.