Bitcoin Lightning (CURRENCY:BLT) traded 15% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on January 29th. During the last week, Bitcoin Lightning has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Lightning coin can currently be bought for $14.86 or 0.00133820 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EXX, Allcoin, BX Thailand and BCC Exchange. Bitcoin Lightning has a total market cap of $0.00 and $513,887.00 worth of Bitcoin Lightning was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00011757 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005327 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $157.60 or 0.01421990 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00021794 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0636 or 0.00000574 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.53 or 0.00058954 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.29 or 0.00616156 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008934 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.82 or 0.00115692 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002647 BTC.
Bitcoin Lightning Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bloom is a decentralized credit protocol that aims to address the existing limitations of the actual credit scoring system. The Bloom protocol will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a novel approach to the credit risk assessment allowing both traditional fiat lenders and digital asset lenders to issues compliant loans on the blockchain while providing lower fees and improve borrower experience at the credit issuance process. The Bloom platform will feature a BloomID (a global secure identity, allowing lenders to offer compliant loans globally), BloomIQ (a system for reporting and trackingcurrent and historical debt obligations that are tied to a user’s BloomID), and BloomScore (a metric of consumers’ creditworthiness). Bloom token (BLT) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to participate in evaluating user identities and creditworthiness. Furthermore, it will give users voting rights on future developments on the Bloom credit scoring system. “
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Lightning
Bitcoin Lightning can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbank, Poloniex, BitBay, YoBit, ZB.COM, LakeBTC, BL3P, Bitstamp, Huobi, QuadrigaCX, Kucoin, Bit-Z, AEX, BCC Exchange, Allcoin, BitMEX, CoolCoin, Zaif, Gemini, Binance, GOPAX, EXX, Bithumb, BTCC, Quoine, BTC Markets, HitBTC, WEX, GDAX, Foxbit, itBit, ACX, Coinone, Paribu, CoinEgg, Fisco, Kraken, Bitfinex, Coinsquare, Bibox, BtcTrade.im, Gate.io, Negocie Coins, Gatecoin, RightBTC, Coinrail, Bitonic, bitFlyer, OEX, CoinsBank, Bittrex, CoinFalcon, BitGrail, Luno, TOPBTC, AidosMarket, Exmo, Cryptopia, BTCBOX, Korbit, OKEx, Bitso, xBTCe, Coinfloor, Upbit, Liqui, CEX.IO, Bitcoin Indonesia, Livecoin, Lbank, BX Thailand, Tidex and GetBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase Bitcoin Lightning directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Lightning must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Lightning using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Lightning Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Lightning and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.