Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded down 13.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on January 29th. During the last seven days, Bitcore has traded up 7.5% against the dollar. Bitcore has a market cap of $263.29 million and approximately $726,098.00 worth of Bitcore was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcore coin can currently be bought for about $24.15 or 0.00215645 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC, Bit-Z and C-CEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11,310.80 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,182.14 or 0.10557300 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,662.94 or 0.14851200 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $180.88 or 0.01615400 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $318.33 or 0.02842890 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $31.69 or 0.00283036 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $182.61 or 0.01630820 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.20 or 0.00162550 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.87 or 0.00052400 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $448.63 or 0.04006560 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcore is a Bitcoin-based cryptocurrency created through a snapshot and airdrop process. Bitcore has 10 MB blocks with Segwit enabled which allows for the network to handle about 17.6 billion transactions per year. It also features an ASIC resistant pow algorithm, Timetravel10, and a difficult adjustment called 64_15 that ensures that there is no more than a 15 percent change in difficulty within a 64 block period.”
Bitcore Coin Trading
Bitcore can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bit-Z, C-CEX and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Bitcore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcore must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.