Byteball Bytes (CURRENCY:GBYTE) traded down 1.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. One Byteball Bytes coin can now be purchased for $720.33 or 0.06405330 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptox, Cryptopia and Bittrex. Byteball Bytes has a market capitalization of $464.77 million and $642,252.00 worth of Byteball Bytes was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Byteball Bytes has traded up 5.8% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00011954 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005228 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $160.79 or 0.01429810 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00022483 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.58 or 0.00058505 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $68.68 or 0.00610693 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008832 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.96 or 0.00115204 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002660 BTC.
Byteball Bytes Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Byteball is a decentralized database with it's own native cryptocurrency, Bytes, that unlike most does not require PoW or PoS mining and does not have a blockchain nor blocks. Instead, Byteball links transactions by signing the hashes from the previous transactions on the new one. These links between transactions form a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph). Since Byteball has no blocks, there is no block size issue. Byteball can be used as a means to transfer value between users in a transaction, either with Bytes or assets that can be issued on the network or as a decentralized data base that allows users to store information within it. Byteball's currency, Bytes, are used to pay transaction fees in this network. Transactions can be meant to exchange value or to store any type of data. The transaction fees (Bytes) are relative to the Bytes used in the transaction, so if a transaction uses 500 Bytes, that's the tx fee that will be charged. This system gives the currency intrinsic value, each Byte is worth a byte of information that is stored on the network, which alows the system to scale according to its use. 1 GBYTE equals 1000000000 BYTES “
Buying and Selling Byteball Bytes
Byteball Bytes can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and Cryptox. It is not presently possible to purchase Byteball Bytes directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Byteball Bytes must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Byteball Bytes using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Byteball Bytes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Byteball Bytes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.