C20 (CURRENCY:C20) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 29th. One C20 token can currently be purchased for $3.13 or 0.00029045 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Bibox. C20 has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $5.14 million worth of C20 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, C20 has traded flat against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00011576 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $168.08 or 0.01520830 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00005127 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00022947 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0624 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.19 or 0.00055979 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $67.55 or 0.00611233 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009070 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.56 or 0.00113679 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002562 BTC.
C20 Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “CRYPTO20 is an autonomous cryptocurrency-only portfolio composed by utilizing an index strategy. CRYPTO20 cuts out the middleman, the platform, and is thus able to offer significantly lower fees. CRYPTO20 is not a platform, it is a fully functioning product. CRYPTO20’s utility token is called C20. It can be traded at any time, holdings are fully transparent and there are no legacy banking fees or expensive fund managers. C20 tokens are directly tied to the underlying assets with a novel liquidation option that can be exercised via the smart contract. “
Buying and Selling C20
C20 can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Bibox. It is not presently possible to purchase C20 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade C20 must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase C20 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for C20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for C20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.