ChainLink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded down 8.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on January 29th. One ChainLink token can now be bought for approximately $0.71 or 0.00006309 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, Token Store, EtherDelta and Binance. Over the last week, ChainLink has traded 10.4% lower against the US dollar. ChainLink has a market capitalization of $247.26 million and approximately $5.19 million worth of ChainLink was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00011982 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $161.75 or 0.01444580 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005215 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00022946 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000575 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.49 or 0.00057957 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.60 or 0.00612657 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008878 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.90 or 0.00115165 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002640 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, ” ChainLink is a blockchain-base middleware, acting as a bridge between cryptocurrency smart contracts and off-chain resources like data feeds, various web APIs, and traditional bank account payments. This way, ChainLink allows Smart Contracts to communicate with external resources on their own. LINK is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is used to pay ChainLink Node operators for the retrieval of data from off-chain data feeds, formatting of data into blockchain readable formats, off-chain computation, and uptime guarantees they provide as operators. “
ChainLink Token Trading
ChainLink can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Token Store, Gate.io, EtherDelta, Mercatox, Binance, COSS and IDEX. It is not currently possible to buy ChainLink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChainLink must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ChainLink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ChainLink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChainLink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.