ChatCoin (CURRENCY:CHAT) traded down 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on January 29th. In the last week, ChatCoin has traded 20.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One ChatCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.32 or 0.00002809 BTC on popular exchanges including EXX, ZB.COM, Huobi and Lbank. ChatCoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $4.29 million worth of ChatCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $73.00 or 0.00648909 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00014740 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 24.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00007457 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003863 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.19 or 0.00223882 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000922 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00019892 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.84 or 0.00051906 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ChatCoin is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. The coin can be mined, staked and earned on a web based Chat application where users can chat about trading and see live prices. Users receive coins for every message. “
ChatCoin Coin Trading
ChatCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, Huobi, BigONE, EXX and Lbank. It is not possible to buy ChatCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChatCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ChatCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ChatCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChatCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.