CoinDash (CURRENCY:CDT) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. Over the last week, CoinDash has traded 20.1% higher against the dollar. CoinDash has a total market capitalization of $93.25 million and approximately $3.59 million worth of CoinDash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CoinDash token can now be bought for about $0.14 or 0.00001292 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Gatecoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00011842 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $166.33 or 0.01493290 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005296 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00022810 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000573 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.41 or 0.00057560 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.28 or 0.00613044 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008963 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.81 or 0.00115025 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002606 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Coindash is an operating system for blockchain-based assets, it has the goal of making handling and trading easy and accessible for both new and experienced users in the cryptoshpere. The CoinDash’s ecosystem includes three synergistic components: Software-as-a-Service (Saas), Social Networking and the Marketplace. SaaS: CoinDash provides analytics that give users deep insight into the performance of their investments and help them make data driven decisions. Social Network: CoinDash provides social trading features that remove barriers for new and existing crypto users by letting them follow and copy-trade top investors. Marketplace: CoinDash’s marketplace is built around opportunity discovery and streamlined trading UX with features like real-time social trading signals, an ICO dashboard, trending assets, real-time market price tables and 3rd party integration. Every action within the CoinDash platform requires the user to pay a fee which is paid in the CoinDash (CDT), an Ethereum-based token Every user who facilitates the use of a feature which in turn gives financial value will be entitled to a payment, creating a creator-consumer relationship between users in the system. “
CoinDash Token Trading
CoinDash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Binance, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Gate.io, Gatecoin and BigONE. It is not presently possible to purchase CoinDash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CoinDash must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CoinDash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CoinDash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinDash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.