Creatio (CURRENCY:XCRE) traded 1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on January 29th. In the last week, Creatio has traded 23.4% lower against the dollar. Creatio has a total market cap of $323,781.00 and approximately $1,955.00 worth of Creatio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Creatio coin can now be bought for $0.0158 or 0.00000140 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $31.11 or 0.00276535 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003468 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001610 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00034090 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded 21.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001510 BTC.
Creatio Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Creatio is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency that offers its users the possibility to create their own cryptocurrency within the wallet. The creation of the coin is done by the team, which only accepts XCRE as a payment method through the official wallet. “
Creatio Coin Trading
Creatio can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is not presently possible to purchase Creatio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Creatio must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Creatio using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Creatio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creatio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.