Crown (CURRENCY:CRW) traded down 1.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. Over the last seven days, Crown has traded 5.9% higher against the dollar. Crown has a market capitalization of $60.73 million and $91,473.00 worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Crown coin can currently be purchased for about $3.57 or 0.00031865 BTC on popular exchanges including BarterDEX, LiteBit.eu, C-CEX and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11,299.10 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,653.81 or 0.14754700 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.81 or 0.00051842 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $53.78 or 0.00479788 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00034799 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $129.35 or 0.01154030 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00004928 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003287 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002560 BTC.
Crown Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Crowncoin was created in 2014 as a proof of work digital currency and an alternative to FIAT currencies. CRW is a peer to peer digital currency, which enables to send and receive online payments between two parties without the need of financial institution. “
Buying and Selling Crown
Crown can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, YoBit, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, BarterDEX and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase Crown directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crown must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Crown using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crown and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.