Datum (CURRENCY:DAT) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on January 29th. In the last week, Datum has traded 9.9% higher against the dollar. Datum has a total market cap of $56.69 million and approximately $2.36 million worth of Datum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Datum token can now be bought for $0.0703 or 0.00000627 BTC on popular exchanges including OKEx, COSS, Huobi and EtherDelta.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00011808 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $173.75 or 0.01550150 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005208 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00023485 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000571 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.40 or 0.00057122 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $68.73 or 0.00613198 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008917 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.74 or 0.00113703 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002594 BTC.
Datum Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Datum network will provide a way to monetize data, enabling anyone to buy or sell stored information while enforcing data usage rules set by the owner of the data at hand. The Datum network allows anyone to store structured data in a decentralized manner, through the use of smart contract technology. Datum (DAT) is an Ethereum-based utility token that will allow users to buy and sell data. The Datum token can also be exchanged for certain privileges on the Datum network, like the ability to participate in the data market and register as the storage node. “
Buying and Selling Datum
Datum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, EtherDelta, OKEx, COSS and AEX. It is not currently possible to buy Datum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Datum must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Datum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Datum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.