Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded 24% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 29th. In the last seven days, Dent has traded 21% higher against the U.S. dollar. Dent has a market cap of $442.35 million and approximately $18.06 million worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dent token can currently be bought for $0.0417 or 0.00000371 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, Coinrail, EtherDelta and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00011954 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005228 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $160.79 or 0.01429810 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00022483 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.58 or 0.00058505 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $68.68 or 0.00610693 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008832 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.96 or 0.00115204 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002660 BTC.
Dent Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Dent is a decentralized exchange for mobile data. It's based on the Ethereum blockchain, allowing mobile data to be sold, bought or donated through an automated bidding process much like currencies or goods. The data packages are smart contracts in Ethereum. The DENT token is required to purchase mobile data within the Dent platform. “
Buying and Selling Dent
Dent can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Qryptos, Kucoin, EtherDelta, HitBTC, IDEX and Coinrail. It is not possible to purchase Dent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dent must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.