Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded 8.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. One Diamond coin can currently be purchased for approximately $18.56 or 0.00165767 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Livecoin and CoinsMarkets. During the last week, Diamond has traded up 10.7% against the U.S. dollar. Diamond has a total market capitalization of $48.73 million and approximately $109,702.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $779.56 or 0.06955050 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.66 or 0.00130765 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00027000 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.89 or 0.00141757 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $99.60 or 0.00888600 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.38 or 0.00083706 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44.52 or 0.00397516 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.37 or 0.00047974 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $152.62 or 0.01362800 BTC.
Diamond Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Diamond (DMD) combines the best from Bitcoin/Litecoin/Novacoin/Luckycoin/Florincoin, it uses both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake. This provides a excellent resistence to 51% attack. It also combines the random block feature from Luckycoin, making it the first coin in PoW/PoS category to use random blocks. This coin has very low transaction fees. It provides steady coin supply at 1 diamond per block for 8 years. It's SCARCE There will be only 4,38 million Diamonds created over the course of many decades, making this one of the most scarce electronic commodities. It's VALUABLE The moment you acquire Diamond it becomes an interest bearing asset with 50% return per year. The interest will be successively reduced over the coming years. It's SECURE Security lies at the core of Diamond. This means that transactions cannot be forged or altered while gaining an access to your account is practically impossible. It's BRAND Diamond is the brand you can trust. It is not only ideal for promoting your own business, but also a tool that can be utilised to engage your customers, taking your enterprise into another level. It's FAST Diamond network has been designed to be excellent for quick money transfers. Under one minute block times ensure unparalleled speed to conventional remittance and payment systems. It's ECOLOGICAL Proof-of-Stake approach not only dramatically reduces carbon footprint but also dramatically lowers electricity consumption making it environmentally friendly. “
Buying and Selling Diamond
Diamond can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets, Bittrex and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Diamond directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Diamond must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.