district0x (CURRENCY:DNT) traded 10.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. One district0x token can currently be purchased for about $0.15 or 0.00001373 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Liqui, OKEx and Mercatox. In the last seven days, district0x has traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar. district0x has a market capitalization of $91.59 million and approximately $2.16 million worth of district0x was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00011873 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $165.17 or 0.01486010 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005286 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00022781 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0636 or 0.00000572 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.42 or 0.00057747 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $68.10 or 0.00612685 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008954 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.68 or 0.00114052 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002611 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “District0x Network is a collective of decentralized marketplaces and communities, hereafter referred to as districts. Districts exist as decentralized autonomous organizations on the district0x Network, built upon a standard open source framework comprised of Ethereum smart contracts and front-end libraries, hereafter referred to as d0xINFRA. d0xINFRA provides districts with the core functionalities required to operate an online market or community. The district0x Network Token can be used to signal what districts should be built and deployed by the district0x Project team and can be staked to gain access to voting rights in any district on the district0x Network. “
district0x Token Trading
district0x can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, ChaoEX, Liqui, EtherDelta, Gate.io, OKEx, HitBTC, Binance, Bittrex and IDEX. It is not presently possible to purchase district0x directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade district0x must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase district0x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for district0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for district0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.