Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded down 4.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. Dogecoin has a total market capitalization of $797.90 million and $12.67 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded up 6.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Dogecoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0071 or 0.00000063 BTC on exchanges including BX Thailand, Exmo, AEX and Coingi.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $181.63 or 0.01615120 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0864 or 0.00000769 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003854 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00005811 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00034486 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.71 or 0.00050769 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002904 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005641 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00037745 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002096 BTC.
Dogecoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “A Bitcoin clone that has reached success through clever marketing. Over the past year well over a hundred new cryptocurrencies have been created but not many have instantly carved out a niche. Dogecoin has sponsored multiple high profile events such as Nascar teams and the winter olympics – even so there are few locations to use the coin – and instead it has become a de facto internet tipping currency. The coin has produced 100 billion units by the end of 2014 and is now producing roughly 5 billion units per year. “
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
Dogecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bits Blockchain, Cryptomate, Kraken, Bittrex, Exmo, C-CEX, BX Thailand, BitFlip, CoinExchange, BitGrail, Poloniex, DC-Ex, NIX-E, BtcTrade.im, BCEX, Gate.io, Coinsquare, Stocks.Exchange, Bit-Z, Bittylicious, Exrates, OpenLedger DEX, HitBTC, Mercatox, Cryptopia, Bleutrade, CryptoBridge, Tidex, Tripe Dice Exchange, Coinhouse, BTC Trade UA, Coingi, Upbit, LiteBit.eu, alcurEX, Livecoin, Koineks, SouthXchange, YoBit, Bitcoin Indonesia, Trade Satoshi, Tux Exchange, AEX and CoinEgg. It is not currently possible to buy Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.