Edgeless (CURRENCY:EDG) traded down 7.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. One Edgeless token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.32 or 0.00011725 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Liqui. In the last week, Edgeless has traded down 8.7% against the US dollar. Edgeless has a total market cap of $108.33 million and $4.27 million worth of Edgeless was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00011976 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $164.31 or 0.01465490 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005278 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00022755 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00000573 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.46 or 0.00057519 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $68.49 or 0.00610210 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008877 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.92 or 0.00115115 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002617 BTC.
Edgeless Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Edgeless is an equity-based token that represents ownership in the profits of the Edgless casino, a decentralized online gaming platform based on Ethereum smart contracts that offers users a low to non-existent edge in games. “
Edgeless Token Trading
Edgeless can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC, Bittrex, Tidex, CryptoDerivatives, Coinrail and Liqui. It is not currently possible to buy Edgeless directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Edgeless must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Edgeless using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Edgeless Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Edgeless and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.