Elastic (CURRENCY:XEL) traded down 10.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. During the last week, Elastic has traded 0.6% lower against the dollar. Elastic has a market cap of $43.04 million and $732,188.00 worth of Elastic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Elastic coin can currently be bought for $0.48 or 0.00004290 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Heat Wallet.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0952 or 0.00000848 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002847 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002594 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00025976 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00012298 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001900 BTC.
Elastic Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Elastic is an open-source project that provides the infastructure for a decentralized supercomputer. r, designed to carry out arbitrary tasks over the internet. Those who need computational resources, model their problem using Elastic’s programming language (Elastic PL) and broadcast it on the network, along with a certain amount of XEL coins. The Elastic miners are then motivated to offer their computational resources in exchange for a portion of those XEL coins. Elastic offers potential buyers a large parallel computation cluster composed of many CPUs and GPUs supplied by the miners. The network is powered by its own PoW cryptocurrency (XEL) and provides a market-based mechanism to buy and sell computational resources. “
Buying and Selling Elastic
Elastic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Heat Wallet. It is not possible to buy Elastic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elastic must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elastic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elastic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.