Elixir (CURRENCY:ELIX) traded down 15.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 29th. Elixir has a total market cap of $19.35 million and approximately $278,925.00 worth of Elixir was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Elixir token can now be bought for $0.63 or 0.00005643 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, EtherDelta, CoinExchange and Kucoin. During the last week, Elixir has traded down 14.2% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00011757 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005327 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $157.60 or 0.01421990 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00021794 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0636 or 0.00000574 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.53 or 0.00058954 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $68.29 or 0.00616156 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008934 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.82 or 0.00115692 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002647 BTC.
Elixir Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Elixir is an Ethereum-based token created for lending services. It analyzes financial transactions and rewards borrowers for paying a loan installment on time. As so, Elixir is mined through transfers between pairs of addresses. In the lending service, these pairs of addresses will correspond to parties completing financial agreements. “
Buying and Selling Elixir
Elixir can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, EtherDelta, IDEX and Kucoin. It is not possible to purchase Elixir directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elixir must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Elixir using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elixir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elixir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.