Enigma (CURRENCY:XNG) traded 6.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. Over the last week, Enigma has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One Enigma token can currently be bought for approximately $0.44 or 0.00003950 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Liqui, Bittrex and Binance. Enigma has a market cap of $239,270.00 and $2,030.00 worth of Enigma was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00011976 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $164.31 or 0.01465490 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005278 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00022755 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00000573 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.46 or 0.00057519 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.49 or 0.00610210 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008877 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.92 or 0.00115115 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002617 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Enigma is a decentralized data marketplace, that guarantees the privacy of their users' shared data cryptographically. Enigma’s computational model is based on an optimized version of secure multi-party computation, backed by a verifiable secret-sharing scheme. For storage, Enigma uses a modified distributed hashtable for holding secret-shared data. An external blockchain is utilized as the controller of the network. It manages access control, identities and serves as a tamper-proof log of events. Security deposits are required and fees are charged in order to incentivize operation, correctness and fairness in the system. ENG is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token that serves as currency on Enigma's network. “
Buying and Selling Enigma
Enigma can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Liqui, Bittrex, Mercatox, EtherDelta and Binance. It is not presently possible to buy Enigma directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Enigma must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Enigma using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Enigma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enigma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.