Etherparty (CURRENCY:FUEL) traded down 7.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. One Etherparty token can now be purchased for $0.20 or 0.00001771 BTC on major exchanges including ACX, Gate.io, EtherDelta and HitBTC. Etherparty has a market capitalization of $95.24 million and $1.89 million worth of Etherparty was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Etherparty has traded up 0.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00011842 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $166.33 or 0.01493290 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005296 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00022810 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000573 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.41 or 0.00057560 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $68.28 or 0.00613044 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008963 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.81 or 0.00115025 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002606 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Etherparty is a user-friendly system for the creation, use, and management of smart contracts, that may dramatically expand the rate of commercial and consumer adoption of blockchain technology. While blockchain has the potential to recast the foundations of electronic commerce and data storage, the technology’s use by non-computer professionals has been limited by a lack of user-friendly applications. Etherparty unleashes the speed, cost-reduction and security benefits of smart contracts for individuals and businesses. Etherparty goes further to make otherwise complicated contractual agreements and processes simple and accessible while enabling infrastructure for authentication and automation. “
Etherparty Token Trading
Etherparty can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC, ACX, Gate.io and Binance. It is not possible to purchase Etherparty directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Etherparty must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Etherparty using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Etherparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Etherparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.