Everex (CURRENCY:EVX) traded down 4.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on January 29th. Everex has a market capitalization of $61.37 million and approximately $3.33 million worth of Everex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Everex has traded up 7% against the U.S. dollar. One Everex token can now be bought for approximately $3.72 or 0.00033211 BTC on exchanges including BX Thailand, Mercatox, EtherDelta and Tidex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00011859 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $168.86 or 0.01507740 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005275 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00023113 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000572 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.44 or 0.00057461 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $69.02 or 0.00616232 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008917 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.77 or 0.00114053 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002602 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Everex is a blockchain-based capital transfer system that aims to enable and ease the financial inclusion of unbanked, or underbanked people around the world. Everex proposes the Cryptocash, a cryptocurrency, where each unit has its value pegged to, and a name based on, the fiat currency it represents. Users convert local fiat currencies to Cryptocash using a currency exchange and transfer the coins to their Everex wallet. Cryptocash balances are provably underwritten by actual balances held in accounts of licensed financial institutions. The Everex system provides its users access to financial services using Cryptocash, without the volatility issues of existing, non-stablecoin cryptocurrencies. “
Buying and Selling Everex
Everex can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Binance, BX Thailand, Tidex, EtherDelta, OKEx, HitBTC, IDEX and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Everex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Everex must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Everex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Everex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.