ExclusiveCoin (CURRENCY:EXCL) traded down 3.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on January 29th. One ExclusiveCoin coin can currently be purchased for $2.10 or 0.00018672 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, OpenLedger DEX, Upbit and CoinExchange. Over the last week, ExclusiveCoin has traded 0.9% lower against the dollar. ExclusiveCoin has a market capitalization of $9.30 million and approximately $323,909.00 worth of ExclusiveCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $769.40 or 0.06848580 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00035001 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003206 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0482 or 0.00000429 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00042178 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00006279 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00030063 BTC.
- ChainCoin (CHC) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00004886 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Exclusive coin is a pure Proof of Stake alternative cryptocurrency. “
ExclusiveCoin Coin Trading
ExclusiveCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, Upbit, CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase ExclusiveCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ExclusiveCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ExclusiveCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ExclusiveCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ExclusiveCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.