Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded down 6.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. Over the last week, Expanse has traded down 6% against the US dollar. Expanse has a total market capitalization of $36.37 million and approximately $555,602.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Expanse coin can currently be purchased for approximately $4.60 or 0.00041141 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bleutrade, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11,250.20 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,177.37 or 0.10529900 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,652.15 or 0.14776200 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $180.84 or 0.01617400 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $316.22 or 0.02828180 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $31.72 or 0.00283687 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $179.47 or 0.01605090 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.41 or 0.00164677 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $444.36 or 0.03974220 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.56 or 0.00049721 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Expanse is a decentralized cryptographic information, application, and contract platform. It is among the first of such to be fairly distributed, democratically controlled, and community managed. Through the use of smart contracts and decentralized blockchain technology, it is run not by any one individual or group, but by the users of Expanse itself. The project is organized, managed, and operated through a decentralized organization leveraging direct influence over the platform and its future to those that matter most: our community. New features, integration, and core modifications of the expanse platform and organization can be nominated, voted on, and implemented according to the collective opinion. “
Buying and Selling Expanse
Expanse can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Poloniex, Bleutrade and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Expanse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Expanse must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Expanse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.