Factom (CURRENCY:FCT) traded 6.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. One Factom coin can currently be bought for approximately $44.32 or 0.00396965 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, BCEX, Qryptos and Bittrex. Over the last week, Factom has traded 0.8% lower against the US dollar. Factom has a total market capitalization of $387.60 million and $3.70 million worth of Factom was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00011956 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $161.34 or 0.01444970 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005229 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00022523 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00000574 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.47 or 0.00057951 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $67.94 or 0.00608501 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008909 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.87 or 0.00115254 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002620 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blockchain to Business and Governments Factom is a system for securing millions of real-time records in the blockchain with a single hash. Businesses and governments can use Factom to simplify records management, record business processes, and address security and compliance issues. Factom uses the blockchain to power a remarkable range of applications, including audit systems, medical records, supply chain management, voting systems, property titles, legal applications, and financial systems. Download the Factom Whitepaper to understand out how business and governments can use the blockchain technology to improve their services and their profit margins. “
Buying and Selling Factom
Factom can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, BCEX, Qryptos, Bit-Z, Cryptopia, Bittrex and Poloniex. It is not presently possible to purchase Factom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Factom must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Factom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Factom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Factom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.