Fastcoin (CURRENCY:FST) traded 19.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on January 29th. One Fastcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0160 or 0.00000142 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Livecoin. Fastcoin has a total market capitalization of $2.51 million and $12,879.00 worth of Fastcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Fastcoin has traded 7.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001451 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded up 67.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00037462 BTC.
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00014259 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.88 or 0.00070060 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded 44.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000299 BTC.
Fastcoin Coin Trading
Fastcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is not possible to purchase Fastcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fastcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Fastcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fastcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fastcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.