Feathercoin (CURRENCY:FTC) traded down 7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. During the last seven days, Feathercoin has traded 1.7% higher against the US dollar. Feathercoin has a market capitalization of $53.84 million and approximately $223,782.00 worth of Feathercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Feathercoin coin can now be bought for $0.28 or 0.00002533 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 29.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.31 or 0.00172744 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.02 or 0.00241700 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.21 or 0.00064530 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 18.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.44 or 0.00066543 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00009619 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Feathercoin is based on Litecoin, which is safeguarded from the effects of Bitcoin ASIC mining until now. It has a block reward of 200 coins and will have a total of 336 million coins. The start block reward was 80 coins and halves every 840,000 blocks. The coin has 336 million as a hard cap and the block target is 1 minute – difficulty is damped at 25%. Feathercoin is a UK Oxford based initiative and as such has a following locally with some merchants accepting the currency. The website also has its own shop where you can post and sell goods for FTC – or Feathercoins. “
Buying and Selling Feathercoin
Feathercoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, BX Thailand, CoinExchange and Bittylicious. It is not presently possible to purchase Feathercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Feathercoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Feathercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Feathercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Feathercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.