FirstBlood (CURRENCY:1ST) traded down 13% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. During the last week, FirstBlood has traded 16.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One FirstBlood token can currently be bought for $0.93 or 0.00008405 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, BigONE, OKEx and Gatecoin. FirstBlood has a total market cap of $79.98 million and approximately $3.07 million worth of FirstBlood was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00011856 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $166.01 or 0.01492740 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005264 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00022808 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0636 or 0.00000571 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.41 or 0.00057593 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.14 or 0.00612698 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008957 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.69 or 0.00114072 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002607 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FirstBlood is a decentralized platform where gamers can be rewarded for their gaming skills. Built on Ethereum, the First Blood platform allows users to bet against each other on mainstream games and for the results to be verified and settled automatically via a smart-contract system, eliminating attack vectors, middlemen, and server down time. “
FirstBlood Token Trading
FirstBlood can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bittrex, EtherDelta, Gatecoin, Liqui, BigONE and OKEx. It is not possible to buy FirstBlood directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FirstBlood must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FirstBlood using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FirstBlood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirstBlood and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.