Gatcoin (CURRENCY:GAT) traded 10.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on January 29th. One Gatcoin token can currently be purchased for $0.0547 or 0.00000485 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and COSS. During the last week, Gatcoin has traded down 5.5% against the U.S. dollar. Gatcoin has a total market cap of $28.97 million and approximately $185,466.00 worth of Gatcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00011983 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005246 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $160.34 or 0.01425010 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00022142 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0646 or 0.00000574 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.57 or 0.00058349 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.88 or 0.00603258 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008770 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.93 or 0.00114922 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002615 BTC.
Gatcoin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The GAT system is a platform where global merchants can issue their own branded digital tokens that can be used as discounts, gift cards and other promotional offerings (Merchant Tokens) to a mass consumer audience with minimal set-up, allowing them to quickly adopt token usage as part of their overall marketing strategy. GATCOIN is an Ethereum-based token that acts as the native currency for the trade of Merchant Tokens on the GAT Exchange. “
Gatcoin Token Trading
Gatcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and COSS. It is not possible to buy Gatcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gatcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gatcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gatcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gatcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.