GUESS (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded down 4.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. GUESS has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $21,179.00 worth of GUESS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GUESS token can now be purchased for $0.18 or 0.00001598 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Stocks.Exchange. In the last seven days, GUESS has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00011982 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $161.75 or 0.01444580 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005215 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00022946 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000575 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.49 or 0.00057957 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.60 or 0.00612657 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008878 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.90 or 0.00115165 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002640 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerguess is a cryptocurrency price ticker app designed to predict price movements in Bitcoin in the next 24h. It allows users to guess future prices to earn gems, learn about community tendencies and have access to the sophisticated data to improve their intuition. The aforementioned Gems can be converted to GUESS, an Ethereum-based token that acts the main currency in the platform allowing users to access aditional features. “
GUESS Token Trading
GUESS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to purchase GUESS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GUESS must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GUESS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GUESS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GUESS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.