Humaniq (CURRENCY:HMQ) traded 18.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. One Humaniq token can currently be purchased for about $0.33 or 0.00002954 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, EtherDelta, YoBit and Bittrex. Humaniq has a total market cap of $53.87 million and $21.34 million worth of Humaniq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Humaniq has traded 13.2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00011742 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $170.98 or 0.01525440 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005196 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00023246 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000570 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.33 or 0.00056517 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $68.61 or 0.00612163 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008942 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.76 or 0.00113851 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002581 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Humaniq is a decentralized application created on the Ethereum blockchain to deliver banking tools to the roughly two bln global inhabitants without access to more traditional institutions using the biometric technology as a anti-sybil measure. The dapp is to be made available for smartphones, making it globally accessible. HMQ is an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all operations within the network and will also be distributed to users through bounty and referral programs. “
Humaniq Token Trading
Humaniq can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, EtherDelta, Liqui, Bittrex and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase Humaniq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Humaniq must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Humaniq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Humaniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Humaniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.