ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded down 2.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on January 29th. Over the last week, ICON has traded 12.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. ICON has a market cap of $3.43 billion and $139.52 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ICON token can currently be purchased for $8.99 or 0.00080236 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, COSS, OKEx and Gate.io.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00011944 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005236 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $160.20 or 0.01429000 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00022176 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000575 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.56 or 0.00058532 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $67.53 or 0.00602379 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008847 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.51 or 0.00147314 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.91 or 0.00115152 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The ICON Project is a decentralized transactions network. The ICON Project aims to connect independent blockchains with different governance, so that they can transact with one another without intermediaries. ICX is a loopchain-based smart contract digital protocol that facilitates, verifies, and enacts a negotiated agreement between consenting parties within ICON. “
Buying and Selling ICON
ICON can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Huobi, HitBTC, COSS, OKEx and Binance. It is not currently possible to buy ICON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICON must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ICON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.