indaHash (CURRENCY:IDH) traded 14.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on January 29th. indaHash has a total market cap of $80.79 million and $1.47 million worth of indaHash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One indaHash token can currently be bought for $0.25 or 0.00002248 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, indaHash has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00011972 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $162.69 or 0.01450140 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005211 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00022864 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000574 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.50 or 0.00057967 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.26 or 0.00608444 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008865 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.91 or 0.00115114 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002619 BTC.
indaHash Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “IndaHash is an influencer marketing platform that aims to connect brands, influencers, and the audience. The Indahash will allow discovering, create, perform and analyze advertising campaigns. Moreover, the platform will be powered by the IndaHash token (IDH), an ERC-20 token that will be used as the medium of exchange between brands and influencers. “
indaHash Token Trading
indaHash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex. It is not possible to purchase indaHash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade indaHash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase indaHash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for indaHash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for indaHash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.