IntenseCoin (CURRENCY:ITNS) traded down 19% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on January 29th. One IntenseCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0251 or 0.00000224 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, IntenseCoin has traded 33% lower against the dollar. IntenseCoin has a market cap of $8.70 million and approximately $17,771.00 worth of IntenseCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $320.63 or 0.02876940 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.53 or 0.00040593 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00024350 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00042160 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00011305 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002997 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “IntenseCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Cryptonight algorithm. “
IntenseCoin Coin Trading
IntenseCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is not currently possible to purchase IntenseCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade IntenseCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase IntenseCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IntenseCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IntenseCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.