Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded 4.3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on January 29th. In the last week, Kin has traded 16.7% lower against the US dollar. Kin has a market capitalization of $294.44 million and $593,756.00 worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Kin token can now be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, CoinFalcon, EtherDelta and Mercatox.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00011956 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $161.34 or 0.01444970 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005229 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00022523 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00000574 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.47 or 0.00057951 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.94 or 0.00608501 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008909 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.87 or 0.00115254 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002620 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Kin is a decentralized ecosystem composed of a group of digital services launched by Kik. The Kin token is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency that is to be used for daily online activites such as instant messaging, social media, tipping and payments within the Kin Ecosystem . The Kin token will will also serve as the basis of interchangeability with other digital services. “
Kin Token Trading
Kin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Bancor Network, IDEX, CoinFalcon, Mercatox and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Kin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.