Loopring (CURRENCY:LRC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. Loopring has a market cap of $577.71 million and approximately $6.69 million worth of Loopring was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Loopring token can currently be bought for approximately $1.03 or 0.00009204 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, YoBit, Binance and OKEx. In the last seven days, Loopring has traded 5.6% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00011980 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $162.39 or 0.01451790 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005229 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00022529 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.51 or 0.00058160 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $68.45 or 0.00611955 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008899 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.89 or 0.00115243 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002624 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Loopring is an open, multilateral token exchange protocol for decentralized exchange on the Ethereum blockchain. Loopring is intended to serve as a common building block with open standards, driving interoperability among decentralized applications (DAPPs) that incorporate exchange functionality. Trades are executed by a system of Ethereum smart contracts that are publicly accessible, free to use, and that any dApp can hook into. Loopring’s token is based on the ERC20 Ethereum Token Standard and can be liquidated through a Loopring smart contract. “
Loopring Token Trading
Loopring can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, HitBTC, Binance, CoinExchange, YoBit, EtherDelta and OKEx. It is not presently possible to purchase Loopring directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loopring must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Loopring using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loopring Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loopring and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.