MaidSafeCoin (CURRENCY:MAID) traded down 6.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on January 29th. In the last seven days, MaidSafeCoin has traded down 6.2% against the dollar. MaidSafeCoin has a total market cap of $300.79 million and approximately $4.45 million worth of MaidSafeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MaidSafeCoin token can now be bought for approximately $0.66 or 0.00005935 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Omni DEX, OpenLedger DEX and Poloniex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00011961 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $162.15 or 0.01448020 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005216 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00022770 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000574 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.52 or 0.00058250 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.01 or 0.00607335 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008885 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.91 or 0.00115247 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002638 BTC.
MaidSafeCoin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MaidSafe is a fully decentralized platform on which application developers can build decentralized applications. The network is made up by individual users who contribute storage, computing power and bandwidth to form a world-wide autonomous system. Safecoin can only reside within the SAFE network and will be stored in a users wallet and used in exchange for network services; such as increased storage space and access to network applications. There is no set distribution time for safecoins. Unlike many currencies, the distribution of safecoin is backed by information and the amount of coins generated by the SAFE network is directly related to the amount of resource provided to it. “
Buying and Selling MaidSafeCoin
MaidSafeCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Upbit, Omni DEX, OpenLedger DEX, Poloniex, Cryptopia, HitBTC and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy MaidSafeCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MaidSafeCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MaidSafeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MaidSafeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MaidSafeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.