MarteXcoin (CURRENCY:MXT) traded down 7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on January 29th. One MarteXcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $2.07 or 0.00018370 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and Braziliex. MarteXcoin has a total market capitalization of $5.93 million and $1,868.00 worth of MarteXcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, MarteXcoin has traded 12.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.40 or 0.00128041 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.49 or 0.00138550 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.29 or 0.00065143 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00005383 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0896 or 0.00000801 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00048842 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $102.93 or 0.00915124 BTC.
- TheGCCcoin (GCC) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000254 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MartexCoin is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency created by members of the Brasilian community. It's based on the X13 algorithm. “
MarteXcoin Coin Trading
MarteXcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Braziliex and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase MarteXcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MarteXcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MarteXcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MarteXcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MarteXcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.